Setup MS Outlook Express 5.x & MS Entourage - Mac -
The following instructions are for setting up your e-mail account in MS Outlook Express 5.x on a Apple Mac. The guide is almost identical for MS Entourage.
Before you can set-up your e-mail account you may need to find out the SMTP mail server address of your Internet Service Provider (ISP). If you already have an e-mail account set up with your ISP you can look at its settings to find this out. Click here for a step-by-step guide.
To set up a new e-mail account:
1. Open up Microsoft Outlook Express. On the Tools menu click Accounts, a pop up window will appear.
2. Click on the New button. If you are using MS Entourage click New and select Mail
3. The New Account pop-up window will appear. Click the Assist Me button. If you are familiar with configuring e-mail accounts you can just click OK to manually set-up the new account.
4. Enter the name you would like to appear in the FROM field of e-mails you send. Click Next.
5. Check the first radio button 'I already have an e-mail that I'd like to use' and enter an email address that you would like people to see when they are replying to your e-mails e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org . Click Next
6. The top line should read 'My incoming mailserver is a POP3 server'.
In the 'Incoming mail (POP3, IMAP or HTTP) server' field enter
In the 'Outgoing mail (SMTP)' field enter the outgoing mailserver Hostname of your ISP
or smtp.justdomainsuk.net. Click Next
7. In the Account name field enter the Username supplied in your set up e-mail e.g.
In the Password field enter the Password supplied in your set up e-mail e.g. yourpassword
Check the Remember password box unless you want to enter your Username and Password every time you receive e-mail. Click Next
8. Finally enter a name for your new account and click Finish the wizard pop-up window will close and your new e-mail account will appear in the Internet Accounts window click Close. Your e-mail account is now set up.
If at any time you need to change any of the settings on the Tools menu click Accounts then click the Mail tab, select the e-mail account that you want to alter and click the Edit button.
Please email us if you need further help,
you can use our contact form if you do not have email
JustSupportUK™ by Vikatec Ltd for Domain Names, Email
Setup, uk Web Hosting and Website Design.