The following instructions are for setting up your e-mail account in MS Outlook XP.
Before you can set-up your e-mail account you may need to find out the SMTP mail server address of your Internet Service Provider (ISP). If you already have an e-mail account set up with your ISP you can look at its settings to find this out.
To set up a new e-mail account:
1. Open up Microsoft Outlook. On the Tools menu click Accounts, a pop up window will appear.
2. Check the 'Add a new e-mail account' radio button.Click Next
3. Next check the POP3 radio button as the type of server for your new mail account.Click Next
4. Fill out the fields with the relevant information that is supplied in your hosting set-up email.
In the 'Outgoing mail server (SMTP)' field enter the outgoing mailserver Hostname of your ISP
or smtp.justdomainsuk.com. Click 'Test Account Settings' to check that the details you have entered are correct. If they are click Next.
5. Finally click Finish. Your e-mail account is now set up.
If at any time you need to change any of the settings on the Tools menu click E-mail Accounts then View or change existing email accounts, select the e-mail account that you want to alter and click the Change button.
Please email us if you need further help,
you can use our contact form if you do not have email
JustSupportUK™ by Vikatec Ltd for Domain Names, Email
Setup, uk Web Hosting and Website Design.